A Remodeling Company Dedicated to Sustainability
Earthway believes in promoting green and sustainable construction. We understand our clients’ needs and provide them with remodeling solutions that ensure the best results. We achieve this by utilizing environmentally friendly practices.
We know how a home remodeling or renovation can be a hassle to owners—even something as small as repainting requires moving furnishings, disrupting their normal household routine. By carefully planning the project, clients will be aware of what to expect during the construction process, and we will be able to set a feasible schedule.
Our experienced team has handled several remodeling and construction projects in the past. From the conceptualization to the design process, we strive to deliver high-quality workmanship and easy-to-understand plans to increase the value, comfort, and efficiency of the home
Certifications and Awards
- BPI Certified Building Analyst
- Healthy Homes Certified
- Home Performance With Energy Star Certified Building Analyst
- International Construction Consultants (ICC)
- General Building Codes Contractor (Class A)
- NARI Certified Remodeler (CR)
- NARI Green Certified Professional (GCP)
- Small Business Award 2012
- Top 25 Under 25 in Kansas City
Get in Touch
For more information about Earthway’s green building and sustainable construction practices, call us. We’d love to discuss with you about the cost savings to your home and keeping your construction project environmentally friendly.